Sorry you missed PV O&M USA 2014.....
Over 100 individuals gathered in San Jose to debate, discuss and solve the current issues facing the utililty scale PV Operations and Maintenance industry in the USA.
With presentations featuring market data, plant performance, cos reduction tips and more, delegates will take away recordings that will have a real impact on their business operations.
Here's a preview of the PV O&M expert speakers that will be teaching you how to increase your asset revenue:
Meet key stakeholders in the market to enhance your PV O&M business strategy
At PV O&M USA 2014 you will meet and engage with leading developers, utilities, investors and asset managers to get the information you need to guarantee your business takes advantage of the booming opportunity in O&M.
So far our confirmed top-level executives include:
- James Hansen, Senior Solar Engineer, Arizona Public Services
- Mike Moone, SunPower Director, Operations, Sunpower
- Martin Smirl, Senior Manager, Operations, SunEdison
- Troy Lauterbach, Director, Business Development, First Solar
- Jonathan Pretivali, VP Environmental Finance, Wells Fargo
- Andrew Griffiths, Senior Director, Asset Management, RECURRENT ENERGY
- Edvin Vehabovic, O&M, QA/QC Manager, Large Scale PV Systems, Hanwha Q CELLS
- Larry Freeman, Regional Manager, Solar O&M, EDF Renewables
Already in attendance are some of the US’s biggest stakeholders such as:
|Solar Maintenance Co-ordinator||Arizona Public Services|
|O&M Specialist||Cupertino Electric|
|Solar Performance Engineeer||E.ON Climate & Renewables North America|
|Project DirectorÂ||EDF Renewable Services|
|Manager â€“ Operations & MaintenanceÂ Â||Gehrlicher Solar America Corp|
|Vice President â€“ OperationsÂ Â||NRG Renew|
|Operations & Maintenance Â ManagerÂ Â Â||OpTerra|
|Senior Vice President â€“ Operations||Pattern Energy|
To see the full list of attendees confirmed so far, follow this link
Over 2 conference-packed days you will:
- Debate the merits of standardized O&M practices in data collection and analysis, plant testing and maintenance to accelerate the roadmap to lowered costs
- ‘Ownercentric’ O&M: Get best-in-class lessons in fulfilling performance guarantees to maximize project ROI and strengthen your relationship with the plant owner
- Protect the value of your asset through effective warranty management and spare parts inventory to avoid plant downtime
- Design a cost effective maintenance strategy that gets to the root causes of outages to maximize yield and reduce lifecycle costs
- Identify the latest monitoring solutions to optimize field data collection and plant troubleshooting to save time, manpower and costs
Get the data you need to boost profitability and be a part of the PV boom
With more and more PV gigawatts being added to the US grid every day, the opportunity to optimize your plant and drive up ROI has never been bigger. Through our comprehensive 2 day agenda you will return to the office with:
- An enhanced understanding of how major developers, utilities and asset owners evaluate the commercial value of O&M
- The very latest on the drive towards standardization of O&M practices to increase long-term returns on plant investment
- New strategies to reduce plant downtime and enhance output using up-to-the-minute data from existing PV assets
- A wider view on how balance of systems component suppliers and solution providers are turning their focus to O&M - from monitoring to inverters
Meet leading companies & develop relationships with potential customers in two networking packed days!
PV O&M USA 2014 builds upon the foundations of our PV Plant Optimization series, which has been the industry's number one conference and annual meeting-place in the USA. We are pulling out the stops to make 2014 unbeatable! The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the PV industry.
This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire PV value chain with extended networking coffee breaks and extended lunch
- Dedicated networking zone so you can arrange and host private meetings outside the conference room, and take your time to have key conversations that will help you achieve your O&M business plan objectives
- Kick start your networking with early access to the PV Insider online networking centre - fill your conference diary before you get to San Jose and you will come back to the office with the knowledge and contacts to move your business forward
- Cocktail networking party - On the evening of the first day, you are invited to enjoy some drinks to meet with all the attendees and develop your relationships
PV O&M USA 2014 will be your fast track to achieving your business objectives! It is rare to have so much technical PV O&M experience in one room, saving you time and money in getting in front of key contacts.
Learn from and network with the O&M experts this November, follow this link to reserve your place at PV O&M USA
Position your O&M solution as the most competitive in the market
Whether you are a market-leader in the O&M industry, or a newcomer looking to make a splash, then we can help maximize your presence at PV O&M USA 2014 through our sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. The comprehensive agenda and key learning takeaways are only half of the conference experience - we know that you also want to connect with the decision-making conference delegates in San Jose.
Here are 5 reasons for sponsoring or exhibiting at PV O&M USA 2014:
- Demonstrate yourself as a thought leader: Highlight your wealth of experience in markets and technologies to show that your company should be first choice for the industry
- Communicate your solution: Get on stage to address and showcase your product to the whole PV community & get heard by key decision makers
- Maximum exposure: Secure publicity before, during and after the conference in the event marketing material and on the website, to 100,000+ solar contacts
- Unrivalled branding options: Your company logo and description will displayed on the event website for 18+ weeks, it will also appear on 15,000 printed copied of the brochure and all promotional material, maximising your visibility in the PV community
- Networking and business development: With extended coffee breaks, cocktail drinks party, intimate lunches and more, you will have even more face-to-face networking opportunities
An unmissable opportunity for your O&M strategy
PV O&M USA 2014 is the one-stop shop your business needs, providing the perfect blend of technical O&M knowledge and unrivalled networking opportunities to achieve your goals.
Research and Project Manager
+44 (0) 20 7375 7564