Sorry, you missed out on this event!
But you can still see every slide and hear the debates
Get the full post conference pack, with the PDF presentations and audio,
sent straight to your inbox - find out more here
Seize new opportunities and slash your costs to fast-track your future to thin film success
Now in its 4th blockbuster year, the Thin Film Summit USA is the industry's leading meeting place, and promises you the ultimate knowledge and networking experience. The biggest and best in thin film today will be present to make this the standout conference on the calendar.
At the 4th Thin Film Summit USA, you will find the answers you need to solve thin film's biggest challenges today, and develop the strategies to exploit new prospects:
- The thin film global forum - Take the industry by storm with a comprehensive guide to the hottest markets that are bursting with promise
- New applications, new possibilities - Exploit the applications perfect for thin film, with a close look at rooftop, utility scale and BIPV progress
- Cost reduction masterclasses - Get ahead of the curve in making drastic thin film cost reductions – from technology to execution
- Financial focus - Learn priceless techniques to accrue track record, build your roadmap and get bankable today
- Carving the niche - Drive home the advantages thin film has over its rivals and make the breakthrough in efficiency gains and manufacturing processes
Very professional and strongly attended by many of high rank and expertise in the industry Oerlikon Solar
An unrivalled line-up of thin film experts ready to share their knowledge with you
The very best speakers in the industry will be present at the summit, ready to present, analyze, debate and discuss the most pressing challenges and opportunities for thin film today - and you will be able to take full advantage of their solutions and strategies.
Here is a sample of the names you will be hearing from:
- Cory Steffek, Director, Corporate Development, First Solar
- Robert Rudd, Manager - Project Solutions, Sharp Solar
- Charles Pimentel, Sales Director, Solar Frontier
- Michael Cliggett, Technology Development Manager, Solar Energy Technologies Program, US Department of Energy
- Bernhard Dimmler, CEO Würth Elektronik Research GmbH, Würth Solar
- Thomas Koerner, General Manager North America, Astronergy Solar
President & CEO,
Vice President - Sales & Marketing,
- Joe Hudgins, Principal Solar Specialist, IFC
Very good annual meeting of thin film experts to share status and future direction NREL
Unmissable networking opportunities - set up meetings, organize your diary, start the conversation!
Not only will you get to interact with our line-up of 25+ speakers, the event will bring together the most important companies in the industry. Unlike broader solar or PV events, the 4th Thin Film Summit USA will give you access to your potential customers and help you meet the people who matter to your business. See the companies who have been to our previous thin film events, and get the chance to network with the decision makers from the industry.
This year, you won't just have two days to network with the other attendees of the event - you get them for four whole weeks! With our upgraded and simplified online networking tool 'e-networker' you will enable to connect with top delegates for weeks - the benefits are obvious:
- See who is coming, familiarize yourself with the name and company & decide who you want to meet personally
- Arrange meetings in advance through the contacting service and send information about your services
- Generate potential business and follow up at the event & afterwards
- Keep in touch after the event if you have misplaced the card of an important contact
Plus - new for 2011 - informal pre-event networking drinks
This year we have organized the very special opportunity to grab a drink with the speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and delegates the day before the event. So on the evening of 30th November delegates can come along to meet and chat in an informal environment, and make the most of their conference experience.
The event was well-organized and the presence of high-level persons from the concerned companies makes the Summit an excellent place for informal information exchange IMEC
+44 (0) 207 375 7248
US toll free: 1800 814 3459 ex: 7248