Increase efficiency, improve data management and implement cost- effective O&M strategies to boost your PV plant profitability
Until utility scale solar is profitable in a post-subsidy USA, developers, EPCs and all other companies in the solar value chain need to continue to refine their designs to increase the performance and profitability of solar. That's why the Utility Scale PV plant Optimization conference is back for its 4th year!
Over 2 days you'll find out how to:
- Stretch the solar day: Your plant could increase its up-time with design tips from EPCs and a cost-effective storage solution
- Integrate efficiently to the grid: Transmit every kW with the latest research on voltage and find out how you could reduce the permitting headache
- Reduce plant cost: Learn how to power plant and project costs with case studies from top EPCs and developers
- Optimize O&M: Evaluate cost-benefit of different monitoring and maintenance strategies at 10MW, 50MW and 100MW scales to increase yield and reduce downtime
- Boost inverter performance: Turn your power into profits with in-depth inverter choice analysis and maintenance recommendations tailored to different plant sizes
- Maximize plant yield: Make sure your plants fulfil their projections beyond the early years of plant performance by selecting the best components nad diagnostic software
Refine elements of design across the PV plant to make key gains and ensure competitiveness and plant performance
Component, module and service companies continue to innovate to reduce costs and crucially, to improve the performance and durability of components essential to the functioning of the plant. At Utility scale PV Plant Optimization you'll get essential information on:
- Scale: Exclusive data and design tips for 10MW, 50MW and 100WW+ plants so you get take away lessons that apply directly to your projects
- Plant design: Imrpove your choices in string sizing and siting bearing in mind regional land and climatic conditions
- Interconnection: Design plants ready to connect to the grids of the future and the present to increase your up-time and reduce delays in developmnt and permitting
Forecasting the future: Hear from solar leaders on how PV needs to change to remain competitive and profitable
PV optimization brings together PV experts from across the indsutry in the USA. Sharing their expertise with you will be:
Dramatically increase your diagnostic and maintenance capacity to realise the proper potential of your PV plant
At PV Optimization 2013 you'll get the most cost effective O&M strategies specific to different plant sizes. The O&M sessions will focus specifically on
- System integration: Integrating your monitoring systems with customer monitoring and operations systems
- Inverters: Including inverter monitoring data iwth operating systems and implementing an effective maintenance strategy post-warranty
- Forecasting: The latest research in weather forecasting to improve your projections and smoothen transmission to save money
Where else can you get plant data, cost reduction tips, storage solutions and over 7 hours of networking?
With competition for projects fiercer than ever, learning from your competitiors as well as building strong supplier relationships has never been more important. PV Plant Optimization will connect you with the key individuals who have a direct bearing on your business growth and project pipeline.
At PV insider we know that the networking is as important as the technical presentations and rhat's why we have tailored the event to ensure networking is even easier for you to meet key solar decision makers. At Utility-scale plant optimization you'll get to:
- Connect with customers: With utility companis and financiers attending you'll have the time and space to develop frtuitful relationships and nad increase your project pipeline beyond 2016. An online e-networker platform wil alow you to arrange meetings and build relationships before you get to San Jose!
- Over 7.5 hours of dedicated networking time: Specific lunches and extended coffee breaks to allow you to capitalize on meetings and extend discussion out of the conference hall
- Putting you at the heart of US solar: Taking place in San Jose, the city is a hub for national solar companies,making it easy for the most important solar utilities and plant ownders to attend
PV Insider has the track record to put your business on the fast track to success - take a look at what major companies had to say about our previous events...
Excellent and intimate venue with top level networking opportunities and real feedback from the field
Great networking, excellent opportunity to meet O&M colleagues in the industry
Well organized conference with speakers selected from industry leading companies
With such a focused conference agenda, and a room filled with the most important people from the right companies, can you afford to miss out? Get the online conference brochure today and see what you will be getting in 2 packed days! You will also hear about:
- The biggest speaker additions
- Sponsor and exhibitor announcements
- The final agenda as soon as it's released
Global Events Director
+44 (0) 207 375 7187
US toll free: 1800 814 3459 ex: 7187