Sorry you missed MENASOL 2014.....
Over 400 individuals gathered in Dubai to debate, discuss and solve the currenct issues facing solar developers and EPC companies looking to get projects developed in the Middle East and North Africa.
With over 50 presentations featuring market data, plant performance, costings and construction tips, delegates take away recordings that will have a real impact on their business operations.
To keep in the loop and get the latest information, purchase the full audio recordings and presentations from the event here
Create an unbeatable proposal with the perfect combination of market insight and a robust desert plant design to win projects in MENA
For 6 years, the top CSP and PV companies in the world have been attending MENASOL to meet the contacts essential for getting plants developed in the region. MENASOL brings together separate technology maps, best-practice in plant construction and operation and a focus on the markets with real potential to ensure your business is ready to take advantage of every CSP or PV opportunity! Over 300 people have relady registered.
All this, plus a specific workshop on how to be successful in Rounds II & III in Jordan!
Top companies speaking include:
Key features for MENASOL 2014:
- How to be successful in Jordan: At our specific workshop on Jordan and high-level plenary panel session you’ll learn about where projects should be developed, the interconnection and PPA structure as well as how to navigate licensing to get projects financed. Speakers include representatives from NEPCO, EDAMA, Ma’an Power Company, and more.
- Solar End Users and regulators from the top markets: PDO Oman, Kuwait Oil Company, DEWA, DSCE, ONÉE and MASEN are all confirmed as attending so you can learn exactly how to pitch an attractive project
- Major Saudi delegation coming to Dubai including Saudi Aramco, National Transmission Company-Saudi Arabia, ALJ Energy, Al-Bassam Holding Company
- Latest on DEWA’s 100MW IPP:Hear from senior DEWA and DSCE representatives on the plans for phase 2 of the Mohamed bin Rashid al Makhtoum Solar Park. Get exclusive advice from First Solar on their lessons learnt in the 13MW operating plant
- Biggest and most successful solar companies in the world including Abengoa, First Solar, SunPower, SolarReserve, SunPower, Acciona and hundreds more
- Over 300 delegates from Morocco to Saudi Arabia tending looking for partners, joint ventures and focused on getting solar developed
- Financiers serious about Solar: HSBC, Gulf Investment Corporation, Mizuho Bank, IFC, KfW-IPEX,
NEW! How to be successful in Jordan's Round II & III Direct Proposal Solar Program
MESIA will be hosting a one-off workshop at MENASOL which gives attendees the chance to fully understand how to get projects developed and finance in the next stages of the Jordan's renewable energy programme.
In this one hour workshop the policy and decision-makers from NEPCO, EDAMA, and other major parties involved in the bidding and development process in Jordan will be sharing their insight and tips to companies looking to profit in the top solar market in the region!
Meet your next customer be it utility, developer or EPC at MENASOL 2014
With over 250 delegates confirmed to attend, here’s a snapshot of who’s attending:
CEO, ALJ Energy
CFO, Al- Bassam Group of Companies
CTO, Mohamed Al-Houakil Trading & Contr.Co. Lt
CEO Awab Holdings
CEO, EcoPower Group
CFO, Solarparc AG/SolarWorld
CEO, Kawar Energy
Head, Global Commodities & New Ventures, RWE Supply & Trading
Director General, Africa Geonix Telecom
Head of Power and Renewables for MENA, HSBC
Meet the governments that decide solar policy and your MENA solar future!
You'll get exclusive information from the following senior speakers:
- Ahmed Aldohni, Head of Power and Generation Agreements, NEPCO-Jordan
- Dayae Oudhiri, MASEN- Morocco
- Tarik Hamane, Director of Origination, ONÉE (Morocco)
- Waleed Salman, Executive Vice President, DEWA
- Waleed al-Rumaih, Board Director, National Saudi Transmission Company
- Taher Diab, Director Strategy & Planning, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy
Fulfil your PV potential in the Middle East with the exclusive information and essential engineering advice to create bids that win!
Over the two days at the PV track you'll get the essential advice and engineering tips on performance critical issues from the developers, EPC companies and investors with a specific knowledge of how to adapt plants for MENA conditions.
- Partnership and localisation advice specific to photovoltaics:
Nikolai Dobrott, Managing Partner, Apricum
Sami Khoreibi, CEO, Enviromena
- Cost-effective construction:
Martin Mock, Managing Director, Belectric Middle East
Samir Amin, Senior Project Manager, Sun and Life
Matthew Merfert, Director of Projects- MENA, First Solar
- PV technology and performance:
Laurent Longuet, Managing Director- Middle East, SunPower
Wolfgang Lange, Managing Director, Solar Frontier
Karl Leo, Director-Center for Solar and Photovoltaic Engineering Research (SPERC), KAUST
Omran Kuwari, CEO, Green Gulf (Qatar)
Assessment- Masdar Institute
On top of two days of high-quality information specifically addressing your biggest challenges in the region, you’ll meet the companies and individuals essential for your business’ success in there
5 YEARS OF MENASOL IN NUMBERS
MENASOL is the place to be when it comes to renewable energy in MENA
Can you afford to miss out on the chance to get the solar intelligence and the key customer contacts before your competitor does?
With multiple markets, industrial opportunities, crucial engineering advice and unrivalled networking all at MENASOL 2014, can your business afford not to attend?
I'll see you there,
Research and Project Manager
+44 (0) 20 7375 7564