Get robust market entry strategies to grow your MENA solar business and develop a lucrative pipeline
MENASOL 2013 is the leading solar event in the Middle East and North Africa region. As 2 conferences in one - covering PV and CSP, MENASOL will help solve your critical challenges and connect you to local decision-makers to secure a sustainable MENA pipeline. You will meet over 300 top attendees and answer your biggest questions on one of the hottest PV opportunities in the world!
The Middle East and North Africa region offers the PV industry some of the hottest opportunities in 2013 - attending MENASOL 2013 will give you insight into the following topics:
- Country by Country guide - Unravel the policies, energy markets structure and stakeholders from Morocco to Saudi Arabia so you can plan entry into each market and successfully bid for upcoming projects
- Secure international and local partnerships - Learn how to harness local expertise with international technology experts to overcome challenging project development hurdles and optimise your plants performance and profit
- Off grid opportunities - Distributed PV, desalination, hybridisation, enhanced oil recovery - take advantage of the plentiful solar applications and find out when and where to position your solar solution
- PV technology and development unravelled - From enhanced module performance to operational project data, get strategies to develop your PV pipeline in MENA
- CSP roadmap to MENA proliferation - See how game-changing developments in dispatchability and technology enhancements will drive down the cost of CSP in the region
- Saudi Arabia Focus - Get to grips with the policy and implementation of one of the world’s biggest solar prospects, and take a key role in the 41GW solar plan
A highly professional event, and we really value the networking opportunities
Learn from the key MENA stakeholders to build a robust solar strategy
MENASOL 2013 is structured to maximise the relevance to your business objectives. On the first day, overall MENA policy and trends are analysed, and on day two the conference is split into 2 technology tracks - CSP and PV. That way, you get only the information you need from your two day trip!
At MENASOL we are delighted to announce that a delegation from K.A. CARE will be at the conference to meet with key industry players and discuss the Saudi Arabian Renewable Energy Program!
We have confirmed that Waleed Salman, EVP, Strategy & New Business Development, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) will be speaking in the plenary sessions. Mr. Salman will discuss the current solar strategy for Dubai and the progress of their 13MW PV project.
Hear from leading policy makers, Government agencies and associations driving forward the solar agenda in the key MENA markets. So far confirmed are:
- Obaid Amrane, Board Member, Moroccan Agency for Solar Energy (MASEN)
- Ala’a Khatib. Technical Affairs Directorate, Head of License and Monitoring (Generation & Transmission), Electricity Regulatory Commission of Jordan
- Suhailah Marafie, Director, Department of Studies & Research, Ministry of Electricity & Water
- Ahmed Al-Mazrouy, General Manager, Majan Electricity Company
- Steve Griffiths, Executive Director, Office of Institute Initiatives / Research Director, Masdar Institute / ESIA
- Michael Krämer, Senior Associate, Emirates Solar Industry Association (ESIA)
- Waleed Salman, EVP, Strategy & New Business Development, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
- Dr. Maher Madadah, CEO, Ma’an Development Area
- Nazar Hassan, Science and Technology Unit Chief, UNESCO Cairo Regional Bureau
Take a look at the full line up of officials on the speaker page here
MENASOL is a great event for networking
The most experienced international PV experts ready to share their knowledge with you
On day 2 the PV agenda is the key focus of the conference. The PV technology track will be a melting pot of developers, EPC groups, manufacturers and technology providers. But not only this, we have guaranteed only the very best speakers will be taking the stage ready to present, analyse, debate, deliver and discuss your biggest challenges.
The latest confirmed PV experts that will be sharing their expertise include:
- Martin Mock, General Manager, Belectric Middle East
- Ahmed Nada, VP Business Development Middle East, First Solar
- Matt Merfert, EPC Director, First Solar
- Henning von Barsewisch, VP Sales & Business Development Geographical Expansion, Soitec
- Paschal Phelan, CEO, Solar Capital
- Peter Rolufs, General Manager Marketing & Communications, Solar Frontier
- Iñigo Viani Desplats-Redier, Business Development, Abengoa Solar
- Vicente Diaz, Head of HCPV, Isofoton
- Raed Bkayrat, Technology Advancement Group Manager, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- Daniel Zyweitz, Board Member / Managing Director Middle East, Clean Energy Business Council / Ambata Capital
PV technology track - boost your PV profitability and make MENA the hotbed of your business
For 2013 the PV track has been overhauled to give you more critical information than in previous years. With projections looking unmissable for PV players, you cannot afford to miss the information on offer at MENASOL 2013! You can expect to learn:
- Project performance and O&M strategies - get the very latest data on PV performance in the testing MENA conditions and tactics to overcome sand, dust, humidity and more
- The module perspective on MENA - straight from the biggest manufacturers, hear how PV companies are gearing up to capitalise on the region’s hottest new markets
- Innovations in PV technology - from design and manufacturing to implementation and output, see how technological advances hold the key to making PV the leading renewable choice in MENA
- The newest PV opportunities - the ultimate guide to profiting on new applications, such as off-grid, diesel generation and hybridisation that local players are desperate to implement
MENASOL helps solar companies to bridge into the high potential MENA markets. Networking and conference content is very well planned.
CSP technology track - get the data you need to gauge the true cost of CSP in MENA
Simultaneous with the PV track is the CSP technology track. The CSP technology track will equip your business with the tools you need to take advantage as opportunities open up in the MENA region. You will get:
- The business case for CSP in MENA - with a detailed breakdown of why the region could be the place that CSP takes off and sets the international example
- Essential updates on storage and hybridisation -the two key differentiators that could see CSP overtake its rivals in the MENA energy mix
- CSP cost experience in MENA conditions - hear unique case studies designed to help your project reach the best possible numbers, as well as a guide to the 25GW behemoth Saudi Arabia
- Technology advances and cost reduction appraisals - see how international companies are implementing strategies to drive down the cost of CSP and gain the attention of the local authorities
Meet with existing clients and develop relationships with potential customers in 2 networking packed days!
Now in its 5th year, MENASOL 2013 is the annual meeting place for the most influential players in the industry and in the region - and we are working to ensure that 2013 is bigger than ever before. The conference will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the solar industry. Historically 66% of our conference attendees have been either C-Level, Director, President, Vice President or MENA Country Head level.
To give you the opportunity to connect with these industry leaders, MENASOL will give you:
- 20+ hours of networking: with top level executives from across the CSP and PV value chains globally, during extended networking coffee breaks and lunches, giving you the chance to meet the people that matter to your business
- Exclusive online networking platform: with early access to our online networking platform, fill your conference diary before you arrive in Dubai, and return to the office with the contacts to move your business forwards in 2013
- Exhibition zone: the CSP and PV mixed exhibition will bring together the delegates, speakers and sponsors, as well as giving you insight to the latest solar solutions, products, services and technologies
- Day one networking party - On the evening of the first day, you are invited to enjoy some drinks to meet with all the attendees and develop your relationships
This was one of the best networking events I have attended. The size and well organized breaks allowed the right amount of time for interaction and long discussions
Stand out from the crowd and be at the forefront of the MENA PV agenda
If your company is prioritising the MENA markets for 2013, then we can help maximise your presence at MENASOL and greatly enhance your experience - through our sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. While the comprehensive agenda and learning take-aways are only half of the conference experience - we know that you also want to connect with the high-level conference delegates in Dubai.
Here are 6 reasons for sponsoring or exhibiting at MENASOL 2013:
- Demonstrate yourself as a thought leader: Highlight your wealth of experience in markets and technologies to show how you are ahead of the curve and should be the first choice for new ventures
- Communicate your solution: Get on stage to address and show your product to the whole PV community & get heard by key decision makers
- Maximum exposure: Secure publicity before, during and after the conference in the event marketing material and on the website, to 100,000+ solar contacts
- Unrivalled branding options: Your company logo and description will displayed on the event website for 18+ weeks, it will also appear on 15,000 printed copied of the brochure and all promotional material, maximising your visibility in the PV community
- Connecting with delegates: Our e-networker tool allows you to message delegates before, during and after the event so can target who you want to meet and star building important relationships
- Networking and business development: With extended coffee breaks, cocktail drinks party, intimate lunches and working group discussions you will have even more face-to-face networking opportunities
An unmissable opportunity for your MENA business strategy
If you are looking to learn more about solar’s prospects in the MENA region, and want to meet the local players, officials and industry heads, then this is the conference to do it.
Time is running out, so make sure you book your pass now - register here today and join the 400+ solar experts at MENASOL 2013
Global Events Director
+44 (0) 207 375 7248
US toll free: 1800 814 3459 ex: 7248