Sorry, you missed PV Project Development India 2012!
It was a great success leading the Indian PV industry forwards in 2012. But don't worry you still can benefit from the wealth of information that was provided with 14 presentations + 4 in depth panels and 20+hours of recorded discussion with our post conference materials package here
Navigate the PV Project Development Maze and Speed up your Profitability in a Flourishing Indian Market
Thanks to the National Solar Mission, India finds itself today on the path of becoming one of the leading nations in solar energy, and the PV market is showing greater potential than ever. PV Project Development Summit India will bring together the most influential PV players to discuss how to make the most of this golden opportunity and take the Indian PV industry to the next level.
At the PV Project Development Summit, the very first event of its kind in India; you will learn to:
- Demonstrate the industryâ€™s feasibility to the local banks and get funded in the process by proving your ROI to those that matter
- From irradiation data to
land owner negotiation: Get the right land at the right cost at the right time for your PV Project!
- Get informed on the best PV technology options available to you in India, to guarantee the quality and performance of your power plant
- Speed up the power evacuation process of your PV Plant with critical information on transmission, distribution, location and infrastructure variations throughout India
- Understand the JNNSM and avoid costly delays with an A-Z guide to winning bids and setting industry standards to ensure a sustainable future of PV in India
- Take part in an exclusive exchange of expertise and technical knowledge with the most qualified international companies; for the creation of a profitable, investable and long lasting industry
We made excellent contacts and gleaned a lot of really valuable information that will allow us to learn from the experience of others as we scale up our own systems
Morgan Solar Inc.
A superior line-up of PV experts ready to share their
knowledge with you!
Only the highest decision making executives of the leading companies in the PV Sector in India and abroad will be present at the conference; ready to analyze, debate and discuss the biggest challenges and opportunities for PV in India today - and you will be able to take full advantage of their experiences, solutions and strategies.
The list of speakers for this conference gets bigger and better by the day! Click here to see the full list of speakers and below is just a sample of the prestigious people you will be meeting at the show:
- Tarun Kapoor, Joint Secretary, MNRE
- Anil Agrawal, CEO, NVVN
- K. Popli, Director Technical, IREDA
- Soumya Banerjee, Senior Investment Officer, IFC (USA)
- Antonio Aliaga, Operations Director, SunEdison
- Emmanuel Guyot, Director of PV Project Development & Finance, Conergy Asia & ME Pte. Ltd
- Inderpreet Wadhwa, Chief Executive Officer, Azure Power
- Akshay Hiranandani, Vice President Finance, Kiran ENergy
- Vishwesh Palekar, Business Head, Cleantech Ventures, Mahindra Partners
- Shaji John, Head of Solar Business, Larsen & Toubro
- Keshav Prasad, Executive Vice President Projects, Tata BP Solar
Very professional and strongly attended by many of high rank and expertise in the industry
PV Project Development Summit India 2012 is the one event that you canâ€™t afford to miss!
The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with some of the biggest and most important decision makers among the entire PV community. Some of the highlights of the event are:
- Exclusive case studies and interactive panel sessions from Project Development experts in India and abroad
- The speakers' delegation is formed by the most influential players in the industry, who have faced and solved financial, technical and logistical challenges on their projects
- Research has been undertaken with +100 leading PV experts from India and abroad
- You will get the views from government officials, Indian and international financing institutions, PV technology experts, utilities and the entire supply chain's perspective in India
- Q + A Scenarios: addressing the key challenges in the Project Development in India, such as financing and regulations
Additional features that will guarantee you make the most of this conference
- Critical Networking Time: Designed to ensure you meet the people that matter, such as: government officials and major developers, utilities and financiers face to face
- Knowledge Transfer: Exchange your views with the largest PV companies, about the different forms of technology (C-Si, Thin Film, CPV), procedures and success stories of PV Project Development in both, India and abroad
- Interactive: Panel sessions covering the most relevant challenges in the PV Project Development industry at the moment, in which your questions WILL be answered
- Exhibition Hall: Module, Panel and component suppliers and manufacturers exhibiting the latest technologies for PV plants
All of the key industry players were present. It was an excellent opportunity for networking
Get all the conference benefits and save money by registering early
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to drive the PV industry in India towards competitiveness and deployment, you simply can't miss this conference!
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me through the details below.
Global Events Director
Tel: +44 (0) 207 422 4307