Reduce costs through technical innovation and optimized balance of systems to prove the viability of your CPV business
CPV USA is back for 2013 - and as the leading concentrated photovoltaic event in the US this year, don't miss your chance to come together with the entire CPV community over 2 information and networking packed days.
Bigger and better than ever, this year will get the very latest information on the following critical issues:
- Driving down costs - Boost your bankability and get competitive through in the field experience in HCPV and LCPV system integration
- Future CPV solutions - From cell enhancements to performance evaluation, get the latest from the lab to stay ahead of the cost curve
- CPV growth strategy - Make CPV an unmissable prospect for investors and utilities by streamlining your business plan to the realities of the market
- Balance of Systems route to success - Navigate the maze of component selection and system design to guarantee high performance for years to come
- CPV market insight - Arm your business with the essential market information needed to devise tactics for great market share
Develop a robust CPV strategy by learning from the industry pioneers
At CPV USA 2013, the industry leaders come together with exciting new companies to dissect the key issues facing the technology today. You will hear from and meet with top-level executives from the most important CPV system manufacturers in the industry. The entire community will all be there – and you will hear from the investors, utilities, government agencies and key suppliers that hold the key to the success of your project.
Here is a snapshot of the key speakers confirmed so far:
- Clark Crawford, Vice President - Sales & Business Development - Solar Energy Business Unit, Soitec
- Vahan Garboushian, Founder & CTO Amonix
- Adam Plesniak, Director of Advanced Technology, Amonix
- Dan Shugar, CEO, Solaria
- James Avery, Senior Vice President – Power Supply, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Jim Weldon, CEO, Solar Junction
- Geoffrey Kinsey, Director - Photovoltaic Technologies, Fraunhofer CSE
- Gregory Nielson, Principal Member - Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories
- Martin Plass, Senior Vice President & General Manager, CFV Solar Laboratory
Interesting event with lots of insightful and entertaining speakersSolFocus
Return to the office with invaluble market information and cost reduction strategies
This year, the conference is focusing on the twin themes of technical innovation and reduced balance of system costs - to prove CPV's viability in a competitive market. After hours of industry reserach we have refined an agenda that will equip your business with the critucal data you need to get ahead of the competition. Key features include:
- CPV viability analysis - get the latest updates on the prospects and opportunities for both high and low concentrated photovoltaic technologies, and engage in an industry-wide debate on how CPV can increase its competitiveness
- The latest technical innovations - take a look at developments in manufacturing, efficiencies and testing to boost the quality, performance and durability of CPV systems
- Balance of systems analysis - tackle the increasingly important issue of balance of systems costs to see where CPV companies can make the biggest gains and the quickest wins, to boost ROI and convince the investors
- Commercialization strategies - see how both emerging companies and established giants are plotting a roadmap for the technology to break into the mainstream, through business strategy, technology and ultimately projects
Meet your customers and develop new relationships with extensive networking that starts before you arrive!
The CPV USA conference has developed a reputation for unbeatable networking opportunities that you won't find at any other event this year. Building on the work we have done in previous years, you will get the chance to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the CPV industry. This year’s event includes:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire CPV value chain with extended networking coffee breaks and extended lunch.
- Start the networking early with early access to the CPV USA online networking center. Using this innovative tool, you can fill up your conference diary before you arrive in San Jose, with a meeting planner and connection tool. This will ensure you head back to the office with the knowledge and contacts you need to move your business forward
- Focused CPV exhibition where you can meet and talk with some of the most exciting CPV companies, and see what products are making waves in the industry
If you are interested in some increased visibility at the conference, you can find out more about our sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
It was a good format and the attendance was what our particular company was looking forSpectrolab
An unmissable opportunity for your CPV business strategy
With such a focused conference agenda, and a room filled with the most important people from the right companies, can you afford to miss out? Request the conference brochure today and see what you will be getting in 2 packed days! You will also hear about:
- The biggest speaker additions
- Sponsor and exhibitor announcements
- The final agenda when it is released
... as well as the PDF conference brochure before anyone else. Sign up here and I will keep you in the know!