Develop truly cost-competitive CSP and PV projects that win PPAs in Chile
CSP - PV - PPAs – Technology – Dispatchability - Finance
This year, CSP Today LATAM and PV Insider LATAM have been combined to create the inaugural CHILESOL conference - giving attendees the perfect mix of joint networking opportunities and specialist CSP and PV technology knowledge in one of the hottest solar markets in the world.
At CHILESOL 2014 delegates will be able to:
- Industrial & grid off-takers: Meet with mining companies and national utilities and learn how to develop cost-competitive projects that win PPAs
- Project finance: Find out from local and international banks how to ensure financing to move your project from environmental permit to construction
- Grid connectivity: Learn from regulators and transmission companies how to gain permission to connect your plant to the grid in less time
- Solar in South America: Hear from industry insiders in Peru, Uruguay and Brazil to get an overview of the further opportunities for solar in the region
- Construction: Understand the critical aspects of building in the Atacama desert – as manpower shortage and seismic nature of the land – to optimize construction
For further details on how CHILESOL 2014 will help you take your solar business forward in Chile sign up here to receive the brochure
Solve your biggest solar challenges with insight from Chile’s most important stakeholders
CHILESOL 2014 will open with prestigious plenary sessions, in which you will hear from and meet the local authorities that matter when putting forward a solar project in Chile.
Confirmed so far include:
- Rodrigo Violic, Gerente de Negocios, Banco BICE
- Alfredo Solar, Gerente General, Acciona Energía Chile – ACERA
- Rodrigo Escobar, Project Coordinator, ISE-Fraunhofer
- Carlos Arenas, Professor, Universidad de Antofagasta
- Adolfo López, Director de Evaluación de Inversiones y Fiscalización, Comisión Chilena del Cobre
New speakers are being added every day – to keep up to date with the speaker list, download the brochure here and I will keep you in the loop!
Optimize your PV plant in the Atacama Desert with the insight of industry experts
On the second day of the conference, the event splits into PV and CSP tracks – giving you access to unparalleled technical contacts and sessions you won’t find at any other event in Chile! The PV track will focus on helping you optimize your PV projects and guarantee your off-takers the best technology in for Chile’s climate.
You will return to the office armed with the following:
- Movements in the PV pipeline: Hear leading developers in Chile on how their projects are moving forward and get the key lessons needed to grow your business for years to come
- Optimization and O&M: Learn how to beat environmental difficulties such as water access and sand storms and boost the performance of your plant in the Atacama Desert
- PV and Mining Companies: Meet the developers that are supplying energy to mines and learn how to design an optimized project that suits mining requirements
Make key contacts and gain visibility at CHILESOL 2014
For the first time, CHILESOL will host a joint CSP and PV exhibition – giving our limited number of exhibitors a wider audience of potential customers and investors all looking for local and international partners. So if you are looking to build a solar business in Chile, becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at the conference could be a perfect fit.
By exhibiting or sponsoring CHILESOL 2014, your business will benefit from:
- Relevant audience: With senior-level PV and CSP attendees, including the leading international and local developers and EPCs, every delegate could be relevant to your business. Sponsoring or exhibiting gives you the perfect opportunity to communicate your competitive edge and make the best first impression with prospective customers
- Global marketing opportunities: Your investment does not limit you to 2 days of promotion at the conference. Through the event website your brand will gain global reach as we promote the event throughout the world. In addition, we can offer press releases and interview opportunities to further your publicity and maximize your exposure
- Unparalleled speaking opportunities: If you want to be on the stage and get the only word on crucial technical and commercial issues in the region, and be placed next to the leading officials and developers, we can offer a limited number of speaking opportunities
If you would like to sponsor or exhibit at CHILESOL 2014 get in touch with Ricard Palau at +44 (0) 207 375 7551
CHILESOL 2014 is growing – keep yourself updated!
At CSP Today / PV Insider, we are working hard to get the right people in Santiago that will make a difference for your CSP/ PV business. We are confirming new speakers and features to the event every day.
The conference is constantly evolving, with new speakers, agenda topics and exciting announcements every day.
See you in Santiago!
+44 (0) 20 7422 4348